Saturday, January 15, 2011

Mini Tuna Melts

I just love tuna melts , though it is not a very healthy sandwich . My resolution for this year ( continuing for the past 2-3 yrs ) is to eat healthy so I thought I will eat unhealthy in small doses and I made these mini tuna melts ( which I ended up eating as many as one whole sandwich) . These mini sandwiches are just  creamy  and gooey and yummmmmm so here goes.......




INGREDIENTS

5 small dinner rolls halved
1 can tuna drained
1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
2 tbsp chopped celery
half an onion finely chopped
3-4 tbsp mayonnaise
1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
pepper to taste

METHOD

In a bowl mix together tuna , dill , celery and onion.
Add the mayonnaise and the cheddar cheese and pepper to taste and mix it all up .
Puy this mixture on the sliced dinner rolls and bake it in  a 180 oven for 10-12 min or till the cheese melts .

No comments:

Post a Comment