Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fondant Shopping Bag Cake

I had made this cake for my li'l girl's b'day ( who is not so li'l anymore ) , she loves to shop , window shopping does not exist in her vocabulary , she thinks the only purpose to go to malls is if we want to buy something .So I decided to make her a shopping bag cake which she and her friends seemed to like .



The cake again is the easy peasy chocolate cake which my kids never seem to tire of though I am quite bored of making it . Again marshmallow fondant here . I made a large rectangle cake and cut them in half and stacked them together and covered it with fondant .

11 comments:

  1. You make it sound so easy. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo.. thats so cool! :) It looks so real..

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute it this!? I have never tried using fondant icing....I think I need too. This looks incredible! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx guys , I was not at all satisfied with this cake but now I am happy :D and Amy it really is easy once you get the hang of it , just watch all the videos on youtube on fondant , there are some great videos out there .

    ReplyDelete
  5. All women love shopping, my dear... Beautiful cake. The next time try to feel it with shoes, handbags, clothes etc :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so wonderful! You did just a wonderful job with the fondant- I've never tried doing something like this, but would like to sometime.

    xx,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, this looks like a professional cake! Fondant scares the bejeezus out of me so I try to avoid it as much as possible. I'm just so blown away by this :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you inspire me to try fondant though i'm cluless...wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.
    Flights to Abidjan
    Cheap Flights to Abidjan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello і am kаvin, its my fігst tіme
    to сommenting anyplaсе, when і геаd this parаgraph i thought i сould also create comment
    due to thіs sensible paгagrаph.



    Feel frее to visit my site :: hcg diet

    ReplyDelete