Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I am back and have been tagged

Hello everyone , I am back from my very long vacation , had fun with all my family and friends and really enjoyed the monsoons back in Kerala , the weather was just lovely there . There is this game going on in the blogging world called the 7 links and I have been tagged by a wonderful friend and fellow blogger Elisabeth of the food and thrifts . I think everyone must know by now what it is , for those of you who haven't come across this I will fill you in on it . Basically there are 7 categories and we have to link our old posts to these categories and boy that was a tough one , I managed to find for all except one and I hope you guys like them so without further ado here goes..................

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL POST


I love strawberries coz they are just the prettiest looking fruit , I love the taste and the smell of it , I love it so much that my perfume , cologne and shampoo have strawberries in them so I feel my Strawberries and Cream cake is the most beautiful , not did it look good ( atleast according to me ) but it tasted great too .Strawberries and Cream cake .

THE MOST POPULAR POST 


According to my views the veggie bake seems to get the most views but sadly there are no comments on it , and I would love to know what you guys think of it ( that is, if anyone has tried it ) , I would love to hear about how the recipe went for you guys out there .

THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL POST

Well , I don't have any such post , sadly I am not that famous to get a controversy ;) . I would love for some suggestions for this one .

THE MOST HELPFUL POST


Now here too , I don't know what post of mine has helped anyone but one soup of mine Creamy Zucchini Soup  really helped me relax after the harrowing experience I had ( if you want to know what it was please read the post ;) ) .

SURPRISINGLY SUCCESSFUL POST


This has to be the pancakes post coz that was the first time I ever got more than 10 comments and that too for something simple as pancakes .

POST THAT DID NOT GET THE ATTENTION IT DESERVED


This has to be my Pita Pizzas coz I thought it was a quick and fun meal with all kinds of possiblities .

POST I AM MOST PROUD OF



I love decorating cakes and do it for fun , so my friend's li'l girl wanted a handbag cake for her b'day , but I was actually terrified of doing it coz the part was big , there were lots of people at it , but they insisted that I do it and I couldn't say no . Though it took a lot of time and hard work , I was satisfied with it but my li'l client just LOVED it , the look on her face after seeing the cake was enough for me and also the cake was a big hit at her party . The pics are not that great coz by the time I finished decorating it , I was too tired to take pics .

I hope you guys like it and tell me what you think of it and one more thing I have to tag five more bloggers and let them know so here they are ....

Nash
Tes
Merut 
Shruti 
Catherine

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Oh I love the artist in you to create such beautiful cakes and I am sure very delicious. Blessings, Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to thank you for thinking of me in this tagging. I was just tagged for this a couple of weeks ago. Thank you again though for considering me. Your friend, Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shabs-Welcome back from your vacation, and to blogging again. I was looking forward to your 7 links, and you have certainly come up with the "best, of the best" ...such a beautiful roundup of your most amazing dishes, and desserts. I am so proud of you...and so, happy!

    You are so right about the most beautiful post, the most popular post, the most helpful post...each and every one of them picked so right!
    From the start, remember how much I loved your gorgeous strawberry cream cake?...well I still do. I put your blog on my bloglist, so I won't forget to see it every time I open my blog, and just click on to your blog.
    On my next post, which I'm working on, I will do a nice "shout out" and to link back to your 7 links for every one to see:DDD
    Thank you for posting your 7 links, and for mentioning me!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! It was fun to read your links! That cake sure is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some amazing links you shared and i have to say they looks amazing to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've popped over from Elisabeth's blog to see your 7 links. Your strawberry cake is just gorgeous! And I love that handbag cake...you are quite a talented cake decorator!!!! Great post~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful revision of posts! I really like the one that you are proud of

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Big Thank you to everyone : D .

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad to see the great detail here!. backlinks

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very excellent blog post. I am thankful for your blog post. I have found a lot of approaches after visiting your post. acheter des liens

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates. blog comment

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. It’s interesting, compelling content. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject. unique domain

    ReplyDelete
  13. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. increase dr

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. increase dr

    ReplyDelete